Rory is a professionally qualified and seasoned management consultant with an established track record helping public and private sector leaders overcome some of their most complex organisational, people and leadership challenges.
Rory supports leaders to develop the right strategies for leading their people, the organisation and shareholders through the transformation process. Focused on the outcomes that matter, Rory has worked with leaders faced with having to make difficult leadership decisions where the impact of their actions may not be clearly understood.
While Rory is formally trained in human capital management and transformation, he is also experienced in tactical implementation. This means he can implement what he’s recommending from end-to-end, from strategy to implementation and results.
This breadth of experience leaves Rory in a position to guide organisations through change and to establish the right systems from strategic planning, governance to implementation and performance improvement.
Rory has worked extensively with Chairs, Boards, Secretaries and CEOs of major public sector and enterprise organisations, to facilitate and drive change at the highest levels.
In 2019, Rory co-founded SpencerMaurice out of a desire to help leaders navigate the complexities in the face of 21st-century challenges.
Areas of expertise include:
- Identifying and aligning leaders around a clear set of outcomes
- Increasing efficiency by aligning board, executive and service delivery priorities
- Increasing commercial confidence by ensuring organisational architecture and ways of work aligns to outcomes
- Developing and testing alternative approaches to product and service development
- Designing and delivering outcomes-based performance management solutions to guide and inspire growth
- Planning integrated service transformation campaigns aligned to strategic objective and desired outcomes
- Leading large and complex programs and project management.