This week sees the launch of Grant Thornton’s newest service offering, Leadership Talent & Culture. In today’s globalised and volatile business environment Australian organisations need to be smarter and leaner than ever before. It’s also essential that leaders remain focused and responsive to market demands. Leaders also need to ensure they attract and retain the very best people for the right roles to remain competitive and innovative. Grant Thornton’s Leadership, Talent and Culture specialist engages with business leaders to build and foster a resilient and collaborative workforce equal to the task. We have extensive experience working with leaders to shape and deliver on their employee strategy. We also bring a deep understanding of the complex issues leaders face in achieving the right outcomes.
What we do?
We help our clients grow by designing and facilitating leadership, talent and cultural transformation programs that bring out the very best in people. Using our unique combination of business and organisational transformation skills and experience, our team:
- Designs and delivers cultural transformation programs to help organisations thrive and grow by building values-based cultures aligned directly to their strategy
- Designs and delivers innovative, highly experiential and Transformational Leadership programs building the confidence and capability of leaders for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities
- Places their leaders, team members and customers at the heart of the strategic and business planning process
- Delivers affordable and professional HR solutions and advice when it matters most
- Helps you to attract and retain the best leaders to achieve your firm’s strategic goals.
Click here for more information about our service offering and how we can assist.